Caries Management in a Multidisciplinary Healthcare Setting
The lecture will expand on the outreach strategies, causes and prevention of caries progression, effects of systemic diseases and medications, and examples of multidisciplinary approaches to its management.
Participants will learn:
- Types of multidisciplinary settings
- Main factors causing caries
- Preventative measures for caries progression
- Role of nutrition in preventing caries
- Effects of systemic diseases and medications on caries
- Examples of several multidisciplinary settings utilized in caries prevention
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.