Caries Management in a Multidisciplinary Healthcare Setting
The lecture will expand on the outreach strategies, causes and prevention of caries progression, effects of systemic diseases and medications, and examples of multidisciplinary approaches to its management.
Participants will learn:
- Types of multidisciplinary settings
- Main factors causing caries
- Preventative measures for caries progression
- Role of nutrition in preventing caries
- Effects of systemic diseases and medications on caries
- Examples of several multidisciplinary settings utilized in caries prevention
Caries Management in a Multidisciplinary Healthcare Setting is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.