Dr. Edward Rizk
- Dr Edward Rizk graduated from St Joseph University Beirut 1994 (DDS).
- Masters in Endodontics in 1999.
- Since 2001 teaches at the Lebanese university school of dental medicine, department of endodontics. In under and postgraduate program
- Head of undergrad program 2011-2013, and 2019 till day
- President of Lebanese Society of Endodontology (LSE)2015-2018 and 2021till 2024
- Involved in continuing education locally and in arab countries since 2004.
- Collaboration with FDI since 2015 in the middle east area.
- OPL for many endodontic companies.
- Has his private practice limited to Endodontics since year 2000 till day.
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1.5 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.