Prof. Hande Şar Sancaklı
- DDS degree in 2000, Istanbul University Faculty of Dentistry
- PhD in 2007 with the doctorate thesis entitled “Comparison of antibacterial effects of dentin bonding agents in vitro” – Istanbul University Faculty of Dentistry
- Assoc. Professorship degree in 2012; Prof. degree in 2020
- 2012 – Visiting Lecturer in King’s College Dental Institute, Guy’s Hospital
- Scientific publications in internationally/nationally indexed journals, book chapters
- Lectures in various master programmes, international conferences, seminars and performed hands-on courses in restorative dentistry about adhesive dentistry, minimal invasive dentistry and restorative materials
- Memberships in international scientific associations
- Member of the Board of Istanbul University
- Board Member of Turkish Dental Association International Affairs Committee
- Board Member of Turkish Aesthetic Dentistry Academy Association-EDAD
- Chairperson of ERO/FDI Working Group Continuing Medical Education
- FDI Regional Continuing Education Director of Europe
Prof. Patricia Gatón Hernández
- PhD in Dentistry (Universitat Internacional de Catalunya.)
- Postgraduate in Pediatric Dentistry (Barcelona Children’s Hospital)
- Clinical residency in Implantology (PerioClinic, Madrid)
- Postgraduate in Esthetic Dentistry (University of Barcelona)
- Professor of the Pediatric Dentistry Postgraduate Program (Sau Paulo University, Brasil)
- Professor of the Minimun intervention dentistry (University of Barcelona)
- Member of the European Advisory Board of Minimally Invasive Dentistry.
- Director of MITDental Barcelona (Center of Minimally Intervention Dentistry and dental traumatology).
- Lecturer of courses: Pediatric Dentistry, Multidisciplinary Minimum Intervention Dentistry, Aesthetics with composites, Dental Traumatology and aesthetic implications.
Prof. Ivana Miletić
Professor Ivana Miletić, DMD, PhD was born in 1971. in Zagreb. She graduated at the School of Dental Medicine, University of Zagreb in 1995. She worked off traineeship at Dental polyclinic of Zagreb. She has been working at the Department of Endodontics and Restorative Dentistry at the School of Dental Medicine, University of Zagreb since 1995. She got her master degree in 1998., and PhD in 2000. In 2004., she passed the specialist exam in endodontics and dental pathology. She became an assistant professor in 2001., an associate professor in 2005., and in 2008. full professor. During 2007., she stayed at the Medical University in Graz in Austria. She participates actively in clinic and preclinical education at the School of Dental Medicine in Zagreb. She is a head of postgraduate and PhD courses at the School of Dental Medicine, and lectures on continuous educational courses for doctors of dental medicine. She is an author and co-author of more than 100 scientific, review, educative and specialized articles in extenso. She participated in writing, preparation and translation of four course books, which are teaching readings. She has been participating on many inland, European and world congresses, and has held many inland and international lectures. She speaks and writes English fluently. She is a member of Croatian Chamber of Dental Medicine, Croatian Medical Association, International Association for Dental Research. She was a secretary of Croatian Endodontic Society, and a country representative of Croatian Endodontic Society at European Endodontic Society from 2006 to 2014. She is founder and president of Croatian Society for Minimum Intervention Dentistry from 2016.
Prof. Elmar Reich
- Graduated from the University of Tübingen / Germany in 1979. Graduate program at the University of Ann Arbor/ Michigan 1980/81 in Restorative Dentistry and Periodontology.
- 994 to 2000 Chairman of the Department for Periodontology and Conservative Dentistry at the University of Saarland, Homburg, Germany
- FDI: Chairman of the FDI Science Commission (1997 – 2003).
- 1997 to 2000 Head of the WHO-Centre for Standardization in Dentistry, University of Saarland. October 2000 to December 2003 Head of New Technologies, business unit of KaVo Co. Since January 2004 in private dental practice in Biberach / Germany and professor at the Department of Conservative Dentistry and Periodontology, University of Cologne.
- Since 2008 member of FDI Education Committee; 2010 until 2013 Chairman of FDI Education Committee.
Main fields of work:
- Epidemiology and prophylaxis of caries and periodontal diseases; therapy and diagnosis of caries with new restorative materials and methods; therapy (antibacterial, regenerative) of periodontal diseases.
- Published more than 100 articles in scientific journals, author of several chapters in dental textbooks.
- Lectures and continuing education courses in Prevention, Minimal Invasive Dentistry and Periodontology / Implantology.