Dr. Edward Rizk
- Dr Edward Rizk graduated from St Joseph University Beirut 1994 (DDS).
- Masters in Endodontics in 1999.
- Since 2001 teaches at the Lebanese university school of dental medicine, department of endodontics. In under and postgraduate program
- Head of undergrad program 2011-2013, and 2019 till day
- President of Lebanese Society of Endodontology (LSE)2015-2018 and 2021till 2024
- Involved in continuing education locally and in arab countries since 2004.
- Collaboration with FDI since 2015 in the middle east area.
- OPL for many endodontic companies.
- Has his private practice limited to Endodontics since year 2000 till day.
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1.5 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.
thank you Dr great presentation
Thank you so much sir
What’s the best way to remove old gp
hello thank you very much !
how many times can we use each file NiTi?
how can i manage ledges with precurved rotary files
what is the best Sequence for shaping the curved canals!
nice talk – but you left out light speed .. which although a few years old — we will see iot come back — under a diffrent guise wit modfication. Your comment ?
Thank You very much!
Hello from Bénin.
Sir, what could be done on instrument /file breakage inside the canal?
Good evening from phillipine
Good morning. Greetings from Lima Peru
Good afternoon from Ukraine!!!
Good afternoon from Yemen
Thank you for joining today’s webinar! If you have any questions for our speaker please write them in this chat box and they will be addressed at the end of the presentation.