Enhancing periodontal treatment and care through multidisciplinary teamwork for oral and systemic health
This webinar is a preview session for the ADA FDI 2021 World Dental Congress Special Edition. For more information about the event, scientific programme and registration, visit https://2021.world-dental-congress.org/
Periodontal diseases as one of the major global epidemics and health burdens markedly affect oral health and closely link to systemic health/general wellbeing, with enormous socio-economic impacts and healthcare costs. A huge challenge facing general dentists is how to successfully manage periodontitis patients for predictable treatment outcomes and long-term health maintenance.
This Symposium shares the latest scientific evidence/rationales, new strategies/approaches and best practices, through four featured topics on:
(1) Management of susceptible patients for oral/systemic health: rationale, key issues & personalized healthcare;
(2) Effective periodontal treatment/care in daily practice: clinical guidelines;
(3) Comprehensive periodontal care in daily practice: principles, strategic framework & must-know of corrective (surgical) treatment in clinical practice; and
(4) Dental implant therapy for periodontitis patients: best practices.
- Understand the scientific rationales/key issues for effective periodontal treatment/care in daily practice
- Appreciate the scientific updates on personalized medicine/periodontics in managing susceptible patients for oral and systemic health
- Understand the importance of multidisciplinary teamwork and adopt the principles/strategic framework for treating severe/Stage IV periodontitis patients
- Learn how to undertake implant treatment for periodontitis patients using best practices
Release date: 2021-09-20 | Expiration date: 2024-09-20
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.